Always keen to be at the cutting edge, Diarotech has for several years been developing a Quality Control Plan for its entire organization involving :
- Traceability of materials during the manufacturing process
- Process supervision and data archiving
- Employee work organization and well-being
- Compliance with numerous QHSE standards
- Customer audit follow-up
through continuous improvement!
Diarotech is making every effort to limit its ecological footprint. Here’s how :
- Choosing a premium product guarantees a reduction in consumption of raw materials for customers.
- Recycling of industrial waste internally and externally.
- Choice of the most eco-friendly raw materials.
- Since 2017, operating from a passive building.
- Development of new products and processes with a lower environmental impact.
- Since 2021, carbon neutral footprint thanks to the installation of 240 solar panels.
The planet is our future,
let’s preserve it!
Diarotech is working to improve society on a daily basis :
- A member of Engineers Without Borders, a non-profit that organizes professionals to carry out humanitarian projects related to sustainable development in developing countries.
- Supplied by a sheltered workshop from the ENTRA group, aimed at the social integration of people with disabilities, by offering them useful, paid, stable, rewarding and flexible work.
- Helps other associations by purchasing various goods, the profits from which are used to help the community (Télévie, CAP48, etc.)
Together, let’s build a fairer world !