Diarotech manufactures small- and medium-cross-section diamond tools composed of diamonds embedded in a “Cermet” (tungsten/metal carbide) matrix.
In order to satisfy the most stringent requirements, Diarotech always honors its commitment to excellence:
- Selection of premium materials (diamonds, metal powders, etc.)
- Custom design (geometry, composition, diamond content, etc.)
- Strict compliance with quality procedures and controls (Quality Control Plan)
- Innovative processes (diamond granulation, hot isostatic pressing, etc.)
- And much more...
Products are shipped to professionals worldwide as quickly as possible.
- The diamond granule consists of a diamond coated with a metal coating
- Compatible with different deposition technologies (laser, plasma, flame, arc deposition, etc.) and with infiltration
- Available in any size or composition
- Diamond cutting and wear-resistant inserts for production of oil and mining drilling tools (Assembled via brazing, fretting, infiltration, etc.)
- PDC - Leopard: a hybrid tool consisting of an impregnated bit mounted on a polycrystalline diamond compact plate
- Diamond beads for saw wires
- Segments for multi-disk assemblies
- Mining drill bits crown equipped with diamond inserts densified via hot isostatic pressing and attached using specially developed brazing technology
- Carbide-matrix, diamond-set, small cross-section (1/2’’ – 4’’) drill heads bits densified via hot isostatic pressing
- Production and reconditioning of spring assembly or plastic injection saw wires
- Automatic and semi-automatic presses
- Controlled-atmosphere heat treatment furnaces
- Hot isostatic presses
- Uniaxial hot press
- Collection of machines for machining, grinding, etc.
- Many tools specially designed for the manufacture of our tools